2018 Kawasaki Ninja H2™
Built Beyond Belief
Experience unforgettable supercharged street performance and World Superbike racing inspired next-level electronics with the Kawasaki Ninja H2™ motorcycle. The world’s only supercharged production hypersport streetbike features numerous innovations and industry-firsts from across Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. (KHI), complemented by only the highest quality components. The result is an awe-inspiring work of mechanical art, Built Beyond Belief.
- Immense Power: The Ninja H2™ streetbike's supercharged engine creates unprecedented power for remarkable acceleration. The heavy growl of the boosted liter-class engine is a sound the streets won't soon forget.
- Premium Performance: The massive power of the supercharged engine necessitates a multitude of high-performance components to ensure an unforgettably effortless, yet forceful experience.
- Advanced Electronics: Key enhancements bring Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT) WorldSBK championship-proven electronics management technology to the Ninja H2™. This results in precise chassis orientation awareness that assists street riders' ability to adapt to a wide range of typical street riding conditions and scenarios.
- Stunning Aerodynamic Styling: The Ninja H2™ motorcycle design projects intense force becoming a product of functional beauty. Each and every angle is designed to contribute unprecedented performance and style.
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, supercharged
- Displacement: 998cc
- Bore x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression ratio: 8.5:1
- Fuel System: DFI® w/50mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- Ignition: Digital
- Transmission: 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Corner Management Function (KCMF), Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM), Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System (KIBS), Kawasaki Engine Brake Control, Kawasaki Quick Shifter (KQS) (upshift & downshift), Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: New Uni-Trak, Öhlins TTX36 gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.3 in.
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 200/55 ZR17 (78W)
- Front Brakes: Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes: Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Frame Type: Trellis, high-tensile steel, with swingarm mounting plate
- Rake/Trail: 24.5 deg./4.1 in.
- Overall Length: 82.1 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 44.3 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 524.8 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 57.3 in.
- Color Choices: Mirror Coated Spark Black
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, supercharged
- Bore and Stroke
- 76.0 x 55.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® w/50mm throttle bodies (4) with dual injection
- 6-speed, return, dog-ring
- Final Drive
- Sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork with rebound and compression damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out springs/4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- New Uni-Trak, Öhlins TTX36 gas charged shock with piggyback reservoir, compression and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability, and top-out spring/5.3 in.
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mount, opposed 4-piston calipers, dual semi-floating 330mm discs, KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Opposed 2-piston calipers, single 250mm disc, KIBS ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 (58W)
- Rear Tire
- 200/55 ZR17 (78W)
- 57.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.5 in.
- 24.5 deg.
- 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 524.8 lb.
- Mirror Coated Spark Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty